To restrict your contact information as it appears in the NMSU Phonebook, access the phonebook from the NMSU Homepage. From the Quick Links tab on the right side of the page, select phonebook from the drop list. Click on Privacy Preferences on the left sidebar. Once you have logged in, you can choose to either show or hide your contact information.
To change and/or update your personal information:
- Open myNMSU on a web browser.
- Enter your NMSU username and password and click Login.
- Click the Student and Financial Aid tab.
- Click the Personal Information folder.
- You may open any of options (Addresses and Phones, Email Addresses, Update Emergency Contacts, etc.) and change and/or update your personal information.
- Example: If your address and/or phone numbers have changed, open that option by clicking on it. Click Current.
- Enter your changed and/or updated address and phone number information and click Submit.
- To change other personal information, return to the Personal Information tab (located at the top of the page) and click the option you wish to edit.
- Change and/or update the appropriate information and click Submit.