What kind of equipment is available?
- Equipment Rental Program has laptops, camera, iPad, desktop printers, digital projectors, and screens are all available.
How long can you rent equipment?
- Equipment can be rented daily, weekly (5 days), monthly, and semester.
Who is eligible to rent from the Equipment Rental Program?
- Students, Faculty/Staff are eligible to rent with a valid driver’s license and student I.D. Retired faculty/staff are also eligible for rental with a valid driver’s license and student I.D.
How do I pay to rent equipment?
- We accept check/money order only. Please make it payable to NMSU-TELE. Payment is due at the time of the rental.
Where is the Equipment Rental Program located?
- We are located in the Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center, room 103
What are your hours?
- We are open from 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday
How can I request equipment ahead of time?
- You can make a reservation at our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will put your reservation in our calendar and it will be ready for you to pick up on the day you request!
What software do the laptops have on them?
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InfoPath Designer, InfoPath Filler, Lync)
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Reader 11
Students can also install software onto the laptops. The Equipment Rental Program cannot install additional software for students prior to rental.
What happens if I return equipment late?
- Equipment not returned on time will be subject to late fees. Our late fee is $10 a day. Once the equipment is more than 5 days late, the student will be responsible for the cost to replace the equipment.
How long does the rental process take?
- It takes up to 15 minutes to complete the paperwork. Avoid the wait by reserving equipment ahead of time.
How long can you hold my equipment reservation?
- Equipment must be picked up at the time requested.